Business Development Manager
Are you looking for an exciting job in dynamic markets?
We hire individuals who are smart and strong-minded with more weightage on ability and learning aptitude rather than experience. There is a pool of multi-cultural and multi-faceted talent that represents our diversity and ability to serve each and every customer. Your career roadmap forms a chief part of our success strategy. We are building a strong team of engineers, sales & marketing domain experts, and market research professionals; to offer impactful solutions to our clientele worldwide, enabling their Sales and Marketing effectiveness.
We are currently hiring Business Development Manager
|Job Title||Business Development Manager|
|Job Location||Vashi, Navi Mumbai|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s degree (B.E./B. Tech preferred), MBA desired|
|6-10 years with minimum 2 years of Team Handling experience in International Business Development environment|
Role & Responsibilities:
- Identifying, developing, managing, and closing of multi-million dollars in business opportunities across the globe, PRIMARILY U.S
- Lead a team of successful Business Development executives, monitor productivity as well as direction for fulfillment of agreed monthly/quarterly targets. Develop, train & motivate them towards their career development in line with business goals and objectives
- Develop a comprehensive market mix guideline and ensure sales as per those targets. Identify key customer needs through research, web and in person meetings
- Establish healthy business relations with current clients for securing repeat business & long term customer loyalty, solving their queries/complaints efficiently
- Generate inquiries and sales leads through various channels including leveraging existing customers and actively prospecting new customers
- Responsible for conducting product presentations over conference calls, seminars, webinars, & on site for sensitizing the client for ‘more than desired’ outcome and perceived value
- Sales Revenue closures by Cold calling and Emails, Web Conferencing and International Travel
- Driving sales initiatives and achieving desired targets with overall responsibility of ROI and exploring marketing avenues to build pipeline
- Leveraging competitor analysis and sustainable competitive advantages to achieve market share metrics
- Evolving market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve product wise targets in collaboration with VP, BD
- Responsible for sales process enhancements, sales training and pipeline management in CRM and sales forecasting.
Qualifications and Past Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.E./B. Tech preferred), MBA desired
- 6-10 years with minimum 2 years of Team Handling experience in International Business Development environment
- Ability to communicate confidently at the C-level to build meaningful internal and external relationships in business organizations
- Strong product presentation skills for Sales Modelling / Product preview/demo
- Demonstrated track record of building business & experience in managing large strategic account in a B2B environment as well as developing new clients/ markets, thereby expanding the customer base
- Convincing power to sell high value solutions & ability to extract maximum information over the phone.
- Strategic thinker balanced with a grasp of details.