Customer Success Manager
Are you looking for an exciting job in dynamic markets?
We’re in the early stages of building our customer success team. We’re looking for process-oriented people who have an intrinsic drive to be successful; who have a track record of building customer advocates in technical product environments; who have a passion for B2B buyers, their businesses and what SMARTe means to their success and who can think critically about driving customer growth and building our organization. This is a unique opportunity to help shape and accelerate our success.
As Customer Success manager you will be responsible for actively managing the happiness and renewal of a portfolio of assigned SMARTe customers.
We are currently hiring Customer Success Manager
|Job Title||Customer Success Manager|
|Job Location||Vashi, Navi Mumbai|
|Experience desired||3-5 years of Customer Success or Enterprise Account Management experience, ideally from a high tech or Software as a Service (SAAS).|
|Experience working closely with B2B demand gen, marketing operations, sales operations and analytics teams|
|Education||B.E/B.Tech and/or MBA Preferred.|
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own all facets of account management including proof-of-concepts, demo, training, onboarding, renewals & upsells, and customer satisfaction
- Assist customers in recommending SMARTe’s unique data strategies to help achieve ten folds ROI
- Partner very closely with our data operations team to ensure the success of the initial and ongoing deployments
- Seek customer feedback and create and deliver regular business reviews with the customer to demonstrate the value they are receiving from SMARTe
- Develop a strategy for each account that identifies their Critical Success Factors, measurable milestones, potential obstacles and recommended plan of action.
- Build ongoing strategic relationships with senior marketing and sales executives to ensure SMARTe is being adopted into their teams’ daily workflow, generating positive ROI and growing lifetime value for SMARTe, and helping customers to realize the full value of their SMARTe
- Ensure that Company’s customers achieve success with their chosen solution, which is defined by Effective implementation, high User Adoption, and high ROI.
- Building customer advocates who will speak on behalf of SMARTe as a reference and share success stories in SMARTe events.
- Uncover new growth opportunities within existing accounts, business units and referrals within customer network to identify additional use cases for SMARTe Data.
- Develop a renewal strategy to ensure the customer is prepared and satisfied to renew on schedule
- Coordinate with other business units (operations, product/software, sales and marketing) to plan, negotiate and interpret information on projects.
Work Experience & Domain Knowledge:
- 3-5 years of Customer Success or Enterprise Account Management experience, ideally from a high tech or Software as a Service (SAAS).
- Experience working closely with B2B demand gen, marketing operations, sales operations and analytics teams
- Familiarity with the marketing tech stack: Marketing Automation, digital marketing technologies, data providers, B2B digital media. Experience using Marketing Automation, CRM or related applications is a plus
- Strong analytical and communications skills and the ability to translate data into business insights
- Strong project management skills with experience managing multiple, simultaneous customer projects and deadlines
- Demonstrable experience engaging customer executives on business and technology strategy
- Experience in customer satisfaction metrics survey development
- Dazzling communication, presentation, and problem solving abilities
- B.E/B.Tech and/or MBA Preferred.