Are you looking for an exciting job in dynamic markets?
We hire individuals who are smart and strong-minded with more weightage on ability and learning aptitude rather than experience. There is a pool of multi-cultural and multi-faceted talent that represents our diversity and ability to serve each and every customer. Your career roadmap forms a chief part of our success strategy. We are building a strong team of engineers, sales & marketing domain experts, and market research professionals; to offer impactful solutions to our clientele worldwide, enabling their Sales and Marketing effectiveness.
We are currently hiring Data Scientist
|Job Title||Data Scientist|
|Experience desired||5+ years of programming experience in Java, JSP, Struts, Hibernate|
|Education||BE/BTech/MTech from reputed universities|
Role & Responsibilities:
- Looking for Dynamic Individual who wants to help develop the next generation of technologies that find, organize, analyze, and personalize the unending flow of information faced by users.
- Technologists at SMARTe work on solving problems in various areas of computing including automated information classification, efficient algorithms for “Text mining”, “Focused Crawler” “Machine learning” and “Natural Language Processing” to locate information on the web, scalability issues related to filtering and managing large amounts of data, converting unstructured data into structured data to name just a few.
- Involvement in defining High End search algorithm.
- Development of robust, scalable, high-volume search features & software applications used by millions of users.
- Responsible for coding, documenting and maintaining web applications in fast paced environment.
Work Experience & Domain Knowledge:
- 5+ years of programming experience in Java, JSP, Struts, Hibernate
- Experience in the areas of NLP, Text Extraction, Text Mining, Entity Extraction, Web Crawler, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience using GATE, OpenNLP, Lucene and familiarity with SVM Classifier is a plus.
- Experience with Unix/Linux or Windows environments
- Experience with Internet/Web technologies such as web browsers, html, http, web Servers a plus
- Preferred experience Hadoop clustering , big data would be preferred
Skills & Attitude:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Enthusiasm for working in a team to solve interesting problems