Are you looking for an exciting job in dynamic markets?
We hire individuals who are smart and strong-minded with more weightage on ability and learning aptitude rather than experience. There is a pool of multi-cultural and multi-faceted talent that represents our diversity and ability to serve each and every customer. Your career roadmap forms a chief part of our success strategy. We are building a strong team of engineers, sales & marketing domain experts, and market research professionals; to offer impactful solutions to our clientele worldwide, enabling their Sales and Marketing effectiveness.
We are currently hiring Senior Software Crawler Engineer
|Job Title||Senior Software Crawler Engineer|
|Job Location||Vashi, Navi Mumbai|
|Qualifications||BE/BTech/MTech from reputed universities|
Role & Responsibilities:
- Looking for Dynamic Individuals who wants to help develop the next generation of technologies that find, organize, analyze, and personalize the unending flow of information faced by users.
- Role would involve building highly scalable multi thread Java technology based “Focused Crawler” to mining the data from the World Wide Web (WWW).
- Will own the algorithm for “Focused Crawler” that will help locating information on the web, managing large amounts of data, converting unstructured data into structured data, so that it is available for downstream system to extract meaningful business information out of it.
- Development of robust, scalable, high-volume search features & software applications used by millions of users.
- Responsible for designing, coding, documenting and maintaining web applications in fast paced environment.
Work Experience & Domain Knowledge:
- 4 + years of programming experience in Java, data structure, multithreading, distributed architecture and Collection API.
- Experience on Custom or Open Source Crawler, Hadoop clustering, Apache Tika, Apache HTTP client, Apache Nutch, SOLR and Apache Lucene is good to have.
- Experience using GATE, OpenNLP and familiarity with SVM Classifier is a plus.
- Experience with Unix/Linux or Windows environments
- Experience with Internet/Web technologies such as web browsers, html, http, web Servers a plus
BE/BTech/MTech from reputed universities
Skills & Attitude:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Enthusiasm for working in a team to solve interesting problems