Are you looking for an exciting job in dynamic markets?
We hire individuals who are smart and strong-minded with more weightage on ability and learning aptitude rather than experience. There is a pool of multi-cultural and multi-faceted talent that represents our diversity and ability to serve each and every customer. Your career roadmap forms a chief part of our success strategy. We are building a strong team of engineers, sales & marketing domain experts, and market research professionals; to offer impactful solutions to our clientele worldwide, enabling their Sales and Marketing effectiveness.
We are currently hiring Business Development Executive
|Job Title||Business Development Executive|
|Job Location||Vashi, Navi Mumbai|
|Experience desired||2-4 years of relevant experience in Business Development|
Role & Responsibilities:
- Identifying and developing new streams for revenue growth
- Generate inquiries and sales leads through various channels including leveraging existing customers and actively prospecting new customers.
- Driving sales initiatives and achieving desired targets with overall responsibility of ROI and exploring marketing avenues to build pipeline.
- Leveraging competitor analysis and sustainable competitive advantages to achieve market share metrics.
- Evolving market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve product wise targets.
- Design innovative Sales Strategies and implement them accordingly.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction matrices by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
- Develop a comprehensive market mix guideline and ensure sales as per those targets. Identify key customer needs through research, web and in person meetings.
- Create interest & awareness for Company solutions and services in the international markets
- Lead, train, develop & motivate teams ensuring their career development & positive contribution to company & an expert in controlling attrition levels.
- Lead Generation by Cold calling and Emailing, Web Conferencing and International Travel.
- Identifying, developing, managing, and closing of multi-million dollar in business opportunities across the globe, PRIMARILY U.S
- Responsible for sales process enhancements, sales training and pipeline management in CRM and sales forecasting.
Work Experience & Domain Knowledge:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Business Development
- Fresher students who have studied internationally can also be considered
- Experience handling global markets (US, UK, Eurasia, etc)
- Good communicator,: command over English language, ability to present his/her point of view effectively, negotiation skills
- Result Orientation, demonstrated performance in past records
- Good grasp of sales, marketing and related concepts so as to quickly understand the objective of any sales project.
- Convincing power to sell high value solutions & ability to extract maximum information over the phone.
- Strong Analytical skills for assessing data and market trends
- Management degree would be an added advantage
Skills & Attitude:
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft, Word Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written skills and communication skills
- Go Getter, Passionate, Hardworking, accountable, disciplined and a dedicated team player
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member