Are you looking for an exciting job in dynamic markets?
We hire individuals who are smart and strong-minded with more weightage on ability and learning aptitude rather than experience. There is a pool of multi-cultural and multi-faceted talent that represents our diversity and ability to serve each and every customer. Your career roadmap forms a chief part of our success strategy. We are building a strong team of engineers, sales & marketing domain experts, and market research professionals; to offer impactful solutions to our clientele worldwide, enabling their Sales and Marketing effectiveness.
We are currently hiring Technical Leader
|Job Title||Technical Leader|
|Job Location||Vashi, Navi Mumbai|
|Qualifications||B.E/B. tech, MCA, M. Sc (Computer Science/IT)|
Role & Responsibilities:
- We are looking for bright, experienced Technical Leader to be a part of a talented team of technology professionals
- Incumbents will be responsible for designing, developing, documenting and maintaining complex real-world Web Applications in a dynamic environment.
- A good understanding of Core Java, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, HTML, MySQL, MongoDB, JQuery and at least one web frameworks like Struts, Grails or Ruby on Rails is indispensable for this role.
- An ability to understand usability issues, suggest possible improvements, and work towards implementing Web 2.0 principles would be an added advantage.
- Development of robust, scalable, high-volume search features & software applications used by millions of users.
- Leading and mentoring team of Junior Software Engineers.
Work Experience & Domain Knowledge:
- 8 – 12 years of hands-on development experience in Java, Hibernate, Spring, MySQL or MongoDB and at least one web frameworks like Struts, Grails or Ruby on Rails
- At least 10-15 years of team leading / mentoring experience.
- Knowledge on Grails or Ruby on Rails on Rails is a good to have
- Technical Architecture, Technical Documentation, Project Management experience
- Real-world development experience working on large web portals
- A focus on Usability and “User Experience”
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to write high-quality code and deliver modules on time
- Ability to work with existing code
- Ability to lead a team
- Commitment to work, and strong professional ethics
- A passion for excellence
B.E/B. tech, MCA, M. Sc (Computer Science/IT)
Skills & Attitude:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Enthusiasm to lead and work in a team to solve interesting problems