Are you looking for an exciting job in dynamic markets?
We hire individuals who are smart and strong-minded with more weightage on ability and learning aptitude rather than experience. There is a pool of multi-cultural and multi-faceted talent that represents our diversity and ability to serve each and every customer. Your career roadmap forms a chief part of our success strategy. We are building a strong team of engineers, sales & marketing domain experts, and market research professionals; to offer impactful solutions to our clientele worldwide, enabling their Sales and Marketing effectiveness.
We are currently hiring Software Engineer
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Turbhe, Navi Mumbai|
|Experience desired||1-4 years of hands-on development experience in Java, Hibernate, Spring, MySQL|
|Education||B.E/B. tech, MCA, M. Sc (Computer Science/IT)|
Role & Responsibilities:
- We are looking for bright, experienced Software Engineers Lead to be a part of a talented team of technology professionals.
- Incumbents will be responsible for developing and / or maintaining complex real-world Web Applications in a dynamic environment.
- Needs to understand usability issues, suggest possible improvements, and work towards implementing Web 2.0 principles.
- Involvement in defining High End search algorithm.
- Responsible for coding, documenting and maintaining web applications in fast paced environment.
- Development of robust, scalable, high-volume search features & software applications used by millions of users.
Work Experience & Domain Knowledge:
- 1-4 years of hands-on development experience in Java, Hibernate, Spring, MySQL and at least one web frameworks like Struts, Grails or Ruby on Rails.
- Knowledge on Grails or Ruby on Rails on Rails is a good to have
- Real-world development experience working on large web portals & with payment gateways .
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to write high-quality code and deliver modules on time.
- Ability to work with existing code.
- Ability to work alone, as well as in a team.
- Commitment to work, and strong professional ethics.
- A passion for excellence.
Skills & Attitude:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Enthusiasm for working in a team to solve interesting problems