A contact center can be defined as a coordinated system of people, processes, technologies and strategies that provides access to information, resources, and expertise, through appropriate channels of communication, enabling interactions that create value for the customer and organization. Contact centers, along with call centers and communication centers all fall under a larger umbrella labelled as the contact center management industry. This is becoming a rapidly growing recruitment sector in itself, as the capabilities of contact centers expand and thus require ever more complex systems and highly skilled operational and management staff.
One of our client in customer experience management company was looking out for information on upcoming and existing contact centers worldwide.
There are hundreds and thousands of contact centers hundreds being added up in a quarter on global basis which are extremely hard to track and follow up on. Not only this, many facets of a contact center need constant requirement of external resources such as access control systems, network security, infrastructure set-up, disaster recovery system, mechanical devices, etc. to drive its day-to-day executions.
With combination of technology and human intervention solution SMARTe was successful in helping its client with the information on upcoming and existing contact centers and the information about the decision makers, this helped the client in reaching out to right people on right time resulting in maximum ROI.
Where we can help
- We at SMARTe help you in discovering the recently launched contact centers though our web based technology.
- Through SMARTe’s customized contact data you can keep a track or follow-up on contact center requirements.
- For day-to-day execution, fire safety providers, networking, generators & UPS, physical security, etc. have a constant requirement to know about upcoming contact centers. We can help our clients in sourcing contact database for all the above industries.
- Our Solutions are ‘Industry agnostic’; having already serving customers from 70+ industries. But from our years of experience in Databases Marketing and extracting Actionable Intelligence; SMARTe has built-up domain expertise in a number of dynamic industries databases.
Latest posts by Rutika Salaskar (see all)
- Bad Data Out, Good Data In – Marketers Dream come true - September 29, 2016
- Use Case on Global Contact Discovery for Data Centers - September 26, 2016
- Now streamline your pipeline with ABM strategies - September 6, 2016