Marketing automation has given marketer powers they could only dream of just ten years ago. Let’s take a look at how marketing automation has transformed the ordinary marketer into a Superhero Marketer.
- Super Intelligence – Know exactly how your campaigns perform your advanced analytics and true ROI reporting. Integrate all of your marketing channels into one central hub for a complete view of your marketing efforts.
- Super Strength – Take care of the marketing heavy lifting by automating your lead nurturing, your lead qualification, and lead assignment processes, leaving yourself more time to focus on the projects that matter most.
- Super Telepathy – Know what your prospects are thinking by tracking this activity on your site, integrating their social profiles, and monitoring all of their engagement with your various marketing touch points.
- Super Speed – Be ultra-responsive and lighting fast by responding to your prospects via auto-responders and receiving real-time notifications when prospects are engaging with your site and marketing material.
Marketing automation is like having an infinite amount of sidekicks. Automation will take care of your most frequent tasks, be in hundreds of places at once for all your prospects and be on call 24/7.
Every Superhero needs a super computer to keep them informed. Automation will keep you posted on your new leads, monitor campaigns performance, and find background information on prospects.
Note:- Please feel free to make suggestions and/or comments
Latest posts by Rutika Salaskar (see all)
- Bad Data Out, Good Data In – Marketers Dream come true - September 29, 2016
- Use Case on Global Contact Discovery for Data Centers - September 26, 2016
- Now streamline your pipeline with ABM strategies - September 6, 2016